Our services at Abundant Care LLC, are abundant in care. We do not just deliver the standard and high-quality services that is promised by other home care providers. We also ensure that we provide affectionate, loving, and compassionate companionship to our patients so that they can also feel the warmth that genuine relationships bring, even when loved ones are away most of the time.
Our staff are available around-the-clock to provide you with the assistance that you need. A few of the services that we offer at Abundant Care LLC include:
- Personal Care. We provide assistance in mobility, bathing, grooming, dressing up, feeding, and going to medical appointments. You can be sure that in anytime, you are safe in the hands of professional care providers who are not only experienced in giving personal assistance but are also CPR and first-aid trained.
- Homemaker Services. We assist you in managing your household by ensuring that your home is clean, dishes are washed, clothes and linens are changed and washed, meals are prepared, and safety is regularly checked. As much as we encourage you to be independent, we also make sure that you are safe. In any task that you would like to participate in, our caregivers will give a thorough assessment and make sure that you do no harm to yourself while practicing your independence.
- Attendant Care. We provide daily companionship so you can have someone to talk to and engage with while doing your round of tasks and other recreational activities. This service is aimed at ensuring that patients maintain good mental, social, and emotional health as they stay home to recuperate.
- Respite Care. We provide primary caregivers the time to relax and unwind by providing sitter services on scheduled days. We understand the danger and threat of caregiver burn-out more than anyone. That is why we are here to help you avoid such pitfalls and continue providing care, refreshed and with high-spirits.
- Private Duty Care. We provide private nursing care to assist in wound care, ostomy care, catheter care, tracking vital signs, tube feeding, symptoms management, medication administration, and others. Our private duty care is designed so people with chronic or disabling illnesses can still have the freedom to choose to stay at home and be attended to with proper care and support from a skillful pair of seasoned hands.
We offer free in-home consultations that you can highly benefit from. To get a better care assessment and program recommendation, call us today at 901-820-0701 to set a schedule.